Extracting external links and internal links from web pages, classifying them by extension and displaying them.
Rel: The rel-attribute described in A tag, LINK tag, etc. Use to specify the relationship between the link source document and the linked document.
- alternate: Alternative document
- canonical: Tells the search engine to index as a regular page.
- nofollow: Does not associate the link destination with the link source.
- noreferrer: Does not pass the link source information to the link destination.
- noopener: Prevents obtaining the link source window to prevent phishing scams, etc.
Target: The target-attribute described in the A tag, etc. Use to specify the location to open the linked document.
- _blank: Opens a page in a new window or tab.
- _self: Opens a page on the same tab as the link source.
- _parent: Opens a page in the parent window of the link source.