This HREF Links Extractor tool lets you extract all HREF links from a web page. This tool can categorize extracted links by file extension, categorize external and internal links.
What is link?
A link or URL or HREF value is common name for web page address. A link uniquely identifies a page location on internet.
Each link although have attributes as rel and target.
Rel: The rel attribute specifies the relationship between the current document and the linked document.
- Nofollow: Links to an unendorsed document, like a paid link. ('nofollow' is used by Google, to specify that the Google search spider should not follow that link)
- NoReferrer: Requires that the browser should not send an HTTP referer header if the user follows the hyperlink
- NoOpener: Requires that any browsing context created by following the hyperlink must not have an opener browsing context
Target: The target attribute specifies where to open the linked document.
- _blank: Opens the linked document in a new window or tab
- _self: Opens the linked document in the same frame as it was clicked (this is default)
- _parent: Opens the linked document in the parent frame