This tool helps you crop images to get an exact cutout of the photo with size you want.
You can customize your images according to the functions below:
- zoom in , zoom out
- Move the image to the left , right , top or bottom
- Rotate the image to the left or right 45 degree
- Reflect the image horizontally or vertically
- Move image
- Resize crop area
- Refresh the image and crop area to default
- Upload another image
- Remove the image
- Select ratio template (16:9, 4:3, 1:1, 2:3) or crop your images freely
- Select view mode of the cropper
VM0: no restrictions
VM1: restrict the crop box to not exceed the size of the canvas.
VM2: restrict the minimum canvas size to fit within the container. If the proportions of the canvas and the container differ, the minimum canvas will be surrounded by extra space in one of the dimensions.
VM3: restrict the minimum canvas size to fill fit the container. If the proportions of the canvas and the container are different, the container will not be able to fit the whole canvas in one of the dimensions.
You can quickly get cropped canvas with our default size (160x90, 320x180)
Designers to crop out any unwanted parts of the image effortlessly and get images that suitable for social media size (such as Facebook covers, Twitter headers, etc.)